ZOLL® AED 3
$1,950.00 – $3,084.00
The ZOLL AED 3 comes with a color touchscreen LCD display, Real CPR Help®, is WiFi-enabled for Program Management, Defibrillator Dashboard™ Cloud Connection, RescueNet® Case Review ™, clinical event case push, and UTC synchronization.
- Enhanced Real CPR Help
- The CPR Dashboard shows the actual depth and rate of compressions displayed numerically, along with elapsed time, CPR cycle count, shocks delivered, and ECG.
- Integrated Pediatric Rescue
- The ZOLL AED 3 makes pediatric rescue simple with the CPR Uni-padz III (or the Pedi-padz II for the BLS model) electrodes and a child mode setting which configures the AED’s algorithm and delivers child-appropriate treatment without an attenuator.
- Rugged Design
- Built to function in extreme environments with an IP Rating of 55 and a 1-meter drop-test rating.
- Wifi and USB Connectivity
- AED 3 and AED 3 BLS offer features designed to fit the responder
- The AED 3 is designed for the lay rescue responder and features the CPR Uni-Padz III electrodes for either adult or child rescues. The AED 3 BLS is designed for professional responders featuring the same defib monitor found on ZOLL’s ALS devices while the dashboard has expanded displays with an ECG monitor also found on ZOLL’s ALS devices.
- Includes CPR Uni-padz III Adult/Pediatric Electrodes (CPR Stat-Padz Electrodes for the BLS model), and a non-rechargeable lithium battery.
- 8-year warranty (6-year Standard Warranty plus 2-years with Registration)
The ZOLL AED 3 is available in three different configurations. Semi-automatic (user must push the shock button to deliver treatment), Fully-automatic (AED 3 will deliver the shock on its own), and BLS for Professionals and First Responders. Choose your desired configuration by using the dropdown window above.
ZOLL Rescue Backpack for Zoll AEDs ($225)
Size: 19 in x 18 in x 8 in
Weight: 3.2 lbs
AED 3 Fully Recessed Wall Cabinet ($334)
AED 3 Fully-recessed Wall Cabinet Includes: alarm, set-up instructions and ILCOR label set.
Zoll AED Plus Pelican Hard Carry Case – Small ($209)
ZOLL AED Plus hard sided, watertight carrying case gives you extra protection for your AED in the harshest environments. Perfect for marine applications or for placement of the AED in the trunk of your vehicle. Includes a compartment for storage of extra electrodes. This case comes with an “0- ring” seal to insulate your ZOLL AED Plus from dust and moisture. Built to last, the Zoll AED Plus Pelican Case protects from high impact, vibration, and shock with high-density molded foam. Its structural copolymer, neoprene O-ring, and ABS latches keep the AED waterproof, crushproof, dust proof, and corrosion proof.
- Waterproof, crushproof, dust proof, and corrosion proof
- Buoyancy: Floats in salt water with 20 lbs (9.07 kg) load
- Temperature Ratings: Min: -10º F (-23º C) Max: 210º F (99º C)
- Interior Dimensions: 14.7″ x 10.4″ x 6″ (37.3 cm x 26.4 cm x 15.2 cm)
- Exterior Dimensions: 16″ x 13″ x 6.9″ (40.6 cm x 33 cm x 17.5 cm)
Zoll AED Plus Pelican Case – Large ($263)
ZOLL AED Plus hard-sided carry case protects your AED from water, dust, and moisture in the harshest environments. The case has an “O-Ring” seal that insulates the AED. The interior case features a foam cutout to secure the AED in, along with foam cutouts for CPR-D PADZ or Pedi-PADZ II.
Large Case with cutouts for AED Plus, CPRD-padz, or Pedi-padz II
Inside Dimensions: 17.9” x 12.8” x 6.8” (45.5 cm x 31.8 cm x 17.3 cm)
Outside Dimensions: 19” x 15.4” x 7.6” (48.3 cm x 39.1 cm x 19.3 cm)
Temperature Ratings: Min: -10º F (-23º C) Max: 210º F (99º C)
Buoyancy: Floats in salt water with 40 lbs. (18.1 kg) load
Approvals: IP67 Military Standard C-4150J
Zoll Standard Metal Wall Cabinet ($209)
Zoll Standard Metal Wall Cabinet is for use with the Zoll AED Plus Automated External Defibrillator (Code 21000010102011010). The door-activated alarm alerts everyone in the area when the AED has been deployed for rescue.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.